Thursday 25 March 2010

new baby cards!




I like to get quite organised with my cards, so I have an A4 ring binder with 12 sections in it (one for each month of the year). Each month has a list of birthdays with a wallet to put each persons card, ready for their birthday. Its very geeky I know! - But I like the fact that when Im making cards I can make them having certain people in mind, and the cards can be neatly filed away until it comes to their birthday.

I have been recently making new baby cards in preperation for a couple of people I know who are expecting. I have made girl and boy versions so Im all covered - unless its twins!! I made the card above by sewing little buttons onto squares of white felt and backing it all on pink tissue paper.

I sometimes buy special buttons from a sewing shop (like the little duck button), which i think was around 20p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flower painting

Flower painting
(Painted in 2008)